Are Your Computers Running Slowly or Sometimes Not at All? Taking Advantage of Our FREE Problem Prevention Network Audit is an Important First Step in Securing Your Critical Business Data, as it will Reveal Any Faults within Your Current IT Infrastructure.
During a Problem Prevention Network Audit, we frequently identify issues (minor, major, and sometimes severe) with your business PCs, servers, and network equipment. We will also offer tips on how to improve the functionality of your network. Some of the issues we have found at other companies include:
- Antivirus software on employee PCs not renewed and not protecting them from viruses.
- Executive’s laptop disk has bad blocks and is dangerously close to a crash.
- Firewall not updated with latest software, exposing network to hackers.
- Server incorrectly configured allowing anyone access to confidential files.
- Senior employees’ systems working at a crawl, severely impacting productivity.
- Backup of critical data files - not current, risking catastrophic data loss.
As we perform your network audit, we will warn you about the problems we see, especially those that are immediate and obvious risks to your business. We will examine your PCs and servers in order to:
- Look for hidden viruses, spyware, and loopholes in your network security that could allow hackers and viruses to compromise your network and confidential information.
- Diagnose any ongoing problems or concerns you are currently experiencing with your network.
- Review your server logs to uncover developing problems and conflicts that will turn into unexpected downtime.
- Answer your questions about upgrades, adding new equipment, remote access, or any other project you have in mind.
- Verify the integrity of your data backups (Note: Tape backups have a 78% failure rate). Don’t wait for a crisis to hit before you discover yours wasn’t working!
Request Your Assessment/Audit